Frequently asked questions
The ACCEO ERP team has compiled a list of questions we are frequently asked.
If the answers below do not answer your questions, please contact us!
How to choose an ERP implementation partner?
Consult our guide on Choosing an ERP implementation partner
Which ERP software is best suited for my business’s fast-growing needs?
To avoid unpleasant surprises, it is important to ask your ERP provider the right questions before you implement any ERP in your business. This will ensure that you choose the best solution for your exact business requirements.
Download our guide on How to find the right ERP for your needs and learn how to evaluate an ERP system based on these criteria:
- Functionality: Does it meet the needs of your business and industry, and is it user-friendly?
- Product maturity: Does it have a proven performance record?
- Software provider: Is the company reliable and will it be in business for the long term?
- Community: Is there a community of implementation and consulting partners, satisfied users, user groups, discussion threads, and conferences?
- Truthful disclosure: Were you quoted a bargain price to make you accept an inferior product?
Selecting an ERP provider is a complex decision that needs serious consideration. When asked, reputable vendors will readily provide you with provider references. Get in touch with similarly sized companies in your industry to get their opinion.
What are the advantages of a cloud ERP software?
There are numerous advantages to adopting a cloud-based ERP system, including :
Improve the efficiency of most of your services
- Comprehensive overview of all your business activities
- Increased data security
- Lower acquisition cost compared to an on-site solution
- Scalable solution that easily adapts to your needs
Download the 8 benefits of a cloud-based ERP guide now.
What is the best way to build an ERP project team?
To achieve maximum results with an ERP implementation, it is essential to select the right people to lead the project. Key elements such as clear objectives, an accountable executive, a capable leader, a sound budget, and sufficient resources are essential to keep your project running smoothly.
An ERP project team is unlike any other. Most ERP project team members come from the user community. They are the people who will use the system every day and are therefore truly invested in moving the project in the right direction.
Download the guide on Building the best ERP project team to ensure the success of your project.
How can an ERP solution improve employee productivity?
Did you know that implementing an ERP system can help increase your employee productivity? Discover how a well-integrated management software can give your employees that extra boost.
- Automated low value-added tasks
- Aggregate and shared information
- Improved communication
- Informed decision-making
- Access to industry best practices
- Resources utilized to their full potential
Download our guide on How to increase your employees’ productivity.
How can an ERP solution help my SME be more profitable?
Employees are rarely the cause of lost or ineffectively used time. Outdated, defective, or inefficient software is most often to blame. A user-friendly ERP that meets modern business needs can change all that.
There are many different ERP products customized for different industries. Choosing the right ERP software can:
Increase you efficiency
Enables access to a centralized database with all the resulting advantages.
Provide global overview
An accurate and up-to-date database will reduce search time for customer requests. And you will have a comprehensive view of your business in real time.
An ERP solution will enable you to automate, manage, and analyze multiple processes. Collaboration between different work groups is significantly improved, which helps reduce lag time and delays.
Cloud solutions are frequently delivered in a SaaS (Software as a Service) model. This means no operating system to implement and no software or server to install on premises.
Deliver products more efficiently
Managers can better forecast supply and demand, making costly inventory shortages less frequent.
Improve customer service performance
Using an ERP in combination with a CRM, your customer service representatives are equipped with an accurate and up-to-date database. They can then respond more quickly and efficiently to multiple customer requests.
Track your costs and profitability
An ERP can also generate automated reports to inform your decisions around cost management.
What key elements should you evaluate? Take a look at our article on How to find out which ERP best fits your needs.
Who is Acumatica ERP software made for?
This system is designed for small- and medium-sized companies looking to improve collaboration among their employees, stimulate business growth, manage costs, and ensure employee productivity.
Is it time to replace my ERP software or my financial management system?
Here are some of the challenges you may be facing with your legacy system:
- Redundant administrative processes
- Tracking business opportunities
- Tracking project costs versus budget
- Tracking resources by project
- Integrated project management
- Progress billing capability
- Data security and access from anywhere
- Automated processes
- Consolidated financial results
- Real-time visibility on operations and inventory
- Long processing time for accounts payable and receivable
- Financial management of multiple business units and intercompany operations
- Access to data, reports, and dashboards
How much does Acumatica cost? How does Acumatica pricing work?
Acumatica ERP’s pricing is based on three interrelated factors:
- Choice of applications used
- Type of licensing model selected: SaaS, private cloud subscription or private perpetual licence
- Projected usage based on business transaction volume and data storage
Acumatica is different from other software providers. We charge based on the resources you use, not the number of users. The level of resources you pay is aligned to support the volume of key transactions in your business.
The types of business transactions used to determine the highest volumes are:
- Client orders
- Accounts receivable invoices
- Client payments
- Purchase orders
- Purchase receipts
- Supplier invoices
- Supplier payments
What are the benefits of the Acumatica Cloud ERP? Why choose Acumatica ERP?
With Acumatica ERP, you can streamline your management operations while enjoying multiple benefits:
- Process automation
- Operations workflow management
- Access information from anywhere, on any device, including mobile access for all users
- Unlimited users, no fees per user
- Extended functionality to other solutions and application (ecosystem of partners and connected solutions)
- Proven implementation methodology for businesses of every size
What is the difference between an ERP and an accounting software?
Here are the major advantages of an ERP software over an accounting software :
- Centralized management
- Use of a single database
- Optimized interdepartmental processes and reduced costs
- Multiple modules to create a comprehensive management solution
- Real-time visibility across the company
Contact us to find out more.
What is the Acumatica Cloud ERP?
Acumatica is an integrated financial, CRM, and business management solution that helps you run your business more effectively. We believe Acumatica provides the best price/value, performance, functionality, and ease of use of any ERP system available for small- and medium-sized businesses.
What Acumatica ERP modules do you offer?
The Acumatica ERP is a modular and feature-rich cloud-based software designed to meet your current and future business needs.
- Financial Management
- Distribution Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Project Management
- Field services management
What can ACCEO do for my business? What business sectors do you support?
ACCEO is widely recognized for providing professional services in the field of information technology. Drawing on 30 years of experience, ACCEO has earned a reputation for outstanding service quality. ACCEO’s services are designed to meet the e-business requirements of small- and medium-sized companies, as well as large corporations operating in a variety of industry sectors, primarily the distribution, retail, professional services, and franchising sectors.
For strategic planning, project management, and support, the ACCEO team of IT specialists and expert advisors has the knowledge and skills to ensure that your technology projects are a success.
What are the main features of the Acumatica ERP?
Here are some of the key features offered by the Acumatica ERP cloud platform:
- Advanced financial management
- Advanced distribution management: inventory, sales, purchasing
- SaaS and on-premise deployment options
- Work from anywhere, anytime, and on any device using a web browser
- User-customized dashboards
- Customizable reports
- Multicurrency, multicompany, and multisite management
- Complete life-cycle management of capital assets
- Recurring revenue management
- Contract renewal management
- Request management
Check out our product sheets for more information on the many features offered by cloud software like the Acumatica ERP.
Will the Acumatica ERP platform save me money on IT?
The consequences of not using ERP software can be potentially disastrous. And some SMEs that are currently using an ERP system are still running other legacy systems on outdated technology and are reluctant to upgrade them.
Companies using newer versions of their financial management systems consistently outperform those using older technology, such as legacy accounting software, in the following areas: average collection time for receivables, on-time delivery, scheduling compliance, inventory accuracy, reporting accuracy, timely data availability, and customer satisfaction.
There is an easier way to get the real cost estimates of investing in ERP software. Simply download our guide to the Five key methods of calculating ROI that may influence your choice of ERP solution.
What are the key advantages of cloud-based management software?
Here are the top 5 reasons for moving to cloud-based ERP software :
- Significant increase in productivity
- Evolves and adapts at the speed of your business
- Saves on operating costs
- Stronger data security
- Greater mobility
For more insights and information on the subject, download our free guide on the 8 benefits of a cloud-based ERP now.
What is ERP software?
An ERP system is designed to manage your business resources (Enterprise Resource Planning). So, what does it really do? AN ERP is a tool that allows you to optimize the entire supply and operations chain.
An enterprise resource planning system will enable you to plan your resources more accurately, reduce your production costs, and even increase your productivity. These capabilities make it a versatile, comprehensive, and sometimes complex tool.
Bringing together a range of applications, the ERP enables you to provide more effective customer service with its CRM, to have greater control over warehouse processes, and can even support production by optimizing manufacturing capacity.
And recent changes in accounting software mean that many ERPs will offer additional modules to support and streamline financial operation tasks. What makes an ERP particularly useful is the capability to connect your accounting with your project planning and other relevant modules. The software links all your key business functions together!
This gives you more transparency, overview, and accuracy in your business processes.
There are a number of ERPs on the market today with multiple advantages, features, and licences. Some are specific to your industry; others are more generalized and can be customized to your field of activity.
What type of service does the ACCEO ERP group offer?
The ACCEO ERP group offers consulting services and provides expertise in defining and analyzing needs.
A proven implementation methodology
From software acquisition to training, the ACCEO team systematically performs every critical step to ensure a successful software package implementation.
- Prior to analysis – In collaboration with client SMEs, ACCEO advisors identify all required functionalities, ERP customization opportunities, training requirements for the different user types, and associated costs. Working together with the client, the teams then develop a preliminary timetable for the software implementation project.
- Analysis ‒ Next, ACCEO advisors carry out an in-depth analysis of the client company’s business environment, needs, and expectations. During this stage the consultant team will also develops a project plan.
- Concept ‒ This phase focuses primarily on the general configuration of the solution, based on the requirements identified during the analysis, and then on user training. The system components are built and tested at this stage.
- Rollout ‒ Every member of the team is mobilized in this phase to ensure a successful transition to the new software solution. Key activities include integrated testing, user training, and go-live.
- Operation ‒ ACCEO continues to provide support after the software solution goes live. The customer service team provides any necessary assistance to the client post implementation and data transition.
Is my data secure with the Acumatica ERP?
The Acumatica ERP offers integrated automated backup. You retain ownership of your data at all times.
Your data is backed up and secured by a disaster recovery plan.
And because your data is not stored locally, you are protected against attacks on your server.