To avoid unpleasant surprises, it is important to ask your ERP provider the right questions before you implement any ERP in your business. This will ensure that you choose the best solution for your exact business requirements.
Download our guide on How to find the right ERP for your needs and learn how to evaluate an ERP system based on these criteria:
- Functionality: Does it meet the needs of your business and industry, and is it user-friendly?
- Product maturity: Does it have a proven performance record?
- Software provider: Is the company reliable and will it be in business for the long term?
- Community: Is there a community of implementation and consulting partners, satisfied users, user groups, discussion threads, and conferences?
- Truthful disclosure: Were you quoted a bargain price to make you accept an inferior product?
Selecting an ERP provider is a complex decision that needs serious consideration. When asked, reputable vendors will readily provide you with provider references. Get in touch with similarly sized companies in your industry to get their opinion.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /export/www/prod_erp.acceo.com/wp-content/themes/acumatica/single-ressource.php on line 181