The Groupe Blanchette—Master Franchisor is a leading franchise broker in Quebec, making its mark with innovative restaurant and entertainment concepts.
Since its foundation, Groupe Blanchette has established, developed, and now operates some sixty locations. The company boasts a comprehensive portfolio featuring about ten brands, with distinctive franchise concepts (SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology, TARTAR Station, Sushi X, Bières et Frites, Mexicano’s) and licences (Little Frog and Vaposhop).
To advance its commitment to innovation, Groupe Blanchette was focused on updating its financial system. Their vision to continue to develop new franchises steered them toward an integrated management solution that would support their future expansion.
ChallengesTo sustain innovation and business growth, Groupe Blanchette needed to modernize its financial system to: Improve operation traceability and data quality
- Gain flexibility for remote collaboration and data accessibility
- Reduce security risks with tighter management of roles and access rights by user group
- Improve global monitoring across operational activities and increase control on data authenticity
- Allow easy two-way integration with complementary applications like the Microsoft suite
Following an exhaustive selection process, Groupe Blanchette chose to partner with the ACCEO and Acumatica platform team, as the top-ranked solution to provide:
- A robust and flexible financial management suite allowing for the complete integration of operations within a unified chart of account
- Advanced dashboards and reporting capabilities to meet financial analysis requirements
- ACCEO’s extensive know-how in the support and implementation of integrated solutions
- A state-of-the-art, 100% cloud-based technology that supports fast rollout and maximizes organizational efficiency
One year on, the company is capitalizing on the advantages of implementing the Acumatica platform:
- Improved operational performance by implementing a unified accounting system: data consistency, improved global overview of financial activities across different business entities and rapid financial analysis
- Access to information for all users based on their role, within the scope of a distributed workforce and multiple business entities: access the right information at the appropriate time to make the best business decisions
- Reduce operating costs by automating low-value tasks: seamless integration with third-party software, 80% reduction in year-end processes, phase-out of most paper cheques
- Fast-track digital transformation: supplier payment approval using mobile devices, ERP-integrated document management
“The ACCEO team’s ongoing expert guidance and methodological approach allowed us to implement the project on time and on budget, even within the confines of remote work. One year on, we are very satisfied with the return on our investment in the Acumatica solution (time saving, cost reduction, control systems). The solution has eliminated most of the inherent issues in our old accounting software.”
– Hubert Lelievre, CFO, Groupe Blanchette – Master Franchisor
Is it time to replace your ERP software?
Tell us about your project. Check out our other success stories and contact our team to learn more about the Acumatica platform for growth-oriented Canadian businesses.